- Healthcare providers/testing facilities recommended by FSCPASS.org use industry standard tests for STIs for monthly performer screenings, including the Aptima HIV-1RNA Qualitative Assay test and urine tests. Fees for testing vary; please, check with the testing facility.
- FSCPASS.org test facilities have associated doctors in case you need treatment. Additional screening tests and limited medical care are available through FSCPASS.org recommended facilities, at the request of patients.
- if you need a physical copy of your test, it will be provided by the testing facilities upon request.
- If you would like your test results to be available to anyone other than yourself, you will be allowed to sign a HIPAA waiver authorizing access to your medical records. You must list the names for those you would like to have access to your records.
- If you are testing in locations outside of the Los Angeles area, please allow between 5-7 working days for return of test results.
- If your test status has not been updated on the PASS database, contact (818) 348-9373 or Julie@freespeechcoalition.com.
↑ Return to FSCPASS.org Healthcare/Testing Facilities
About Our Testing Facilities
Permanent link to this article: http://blog.aphss.org/?page_id=281