PRODUCERS and AGENTS: Once you click the sign-up option for producers/agents, you will be asked to enter your company information, in addition to your name and contact information. You can submit your information by clicking on either the producer or agent option.
- Once the information is submitted, a screen will appear with your account log-in information – please record this and keep it in a safe place. Do not share it outside of professional relationships.
- All producers and agents must be vetted prior to their account being activated. A representative will contact you if more information is needed. Currently, FSCPASS.org is accepting only licensed and bonded agents. Producers must be able to provide proof of a legitimate website, employment with a known adult industry producer and/or provide professional references.
- It may take 24-48 hours for FSCPASS.org to activate your account. Once your account is activated, you will be notified with an email that will confirm your log-in information. If you do not receive this email, please look in your spam box.
- Producers and agents can view multiple performers’ work availability status. You will be able to view work availability status and the expiration date of the status. Data is updated once test results are received and is verified through 30 days from the date of the test.
- If you require the performer to provide a copy of their test results, please ask the performer to obtain one from the testing facility.
If you cannot locate a performer in the database:
- They may not have signed up for FSCPASS.org yet.
- You may not have the correct spelling of their legal name.
- If you receive an “error” message, forgot your log-in ID or you are experiencing technical difficulties with the database, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about testing facilities or performer registration, call (818) 348-9373.