When you submit your information successfully, a screen will appear with your account log-in information – please record this information and keep it in a safe place. Do not share it outside of professional relationships.
- You ALSO will receive a confirmation email; the link in the email activates your account when you click on it. This email also will contain your log-in information. If you do not receive it, please look in your spam box.
- Once your account is activated and you have tested at a FSCPASS.org testing facility, your work availability data will be updated as soon as test results are received. If, for whatever reason, you do not test again within 30 days, your work availability date will expire.
- Due to security and privacy concerns, the FSCPASS.org database does NOT contain medical records. If you wish to have a copy of your test results, you must ask the testing facility where you tested to obtain a copy. We suggest that performers ask for a copy of their test at the testing facility, if they wish to bring a hardcopy to set or to have for their own records.
- Also, if you are testing outside of the Los Angeles area, please allow 3-7 business days for test results to be returned.
- If your test status has not been updated on the PASS database, contact (818) 348-9373 or Julie@freespeechcoalition.com.
- If you receive an “error” message, forgot your log-in ID or you are experiencing technical difficulties with the database, please contact email@example.com.