The FSC announced late Tuesday that the moratorium on adult filming has been lifted. A PASS (Performer Availability Screening Services—formerly APHSS) panel of three doctors met and confirmed the following:
- All performers who worked with Cameron Bay have been tested and cleared
- It is safe to lift the moratorium
- August 19th is beyond the 2 week window date for the Aptima HIV test
Therefore, the following conditions are immediately in effect:
- Any performer who tests clean after August 19th is safe and available to work
- All test panels taken prior to August 19th are now expired on the PASS database
- In the process of reviewing the case the PASS Medical Advisory Council agreed to, meet later this week to consider revising the minimum test requirement from 28 days to 14 days.
Special thanks to industry producers, directors, performers and agents for honoring the moratorium to ensure performer safety.